• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or setup a system.
• Support the roll-out of new applications.
• Setup new users accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
• Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
• Prioritize and manage many open cases at the same time.
• Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other. professionals, such as software developers.
• Test and evaluate new technology.
bachelor degree in computer science or any related field