Kawader is a platform which gives candidates the chance to express their competencies and career aspirations for companies and employers in a 30-second video.
By signing up for Kawader service (“Service”) or any of the services of kawader-jo.com, you accept these Terms of Service ("Agreement"), which form a binding agreement between you and Kawader. Any new features or tools which are added to the current service shall be also subject to the Terms of service.Kawader reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Kawader website. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use Kawader’s Service.
This Agreement begins on the date you first use the Kawader Service and continues as long as you have an account with us.
Kawader grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use the Kawader Service for your own personal and commercial purposes. This includes the right to view content available on the Kawader Service. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else.
Except as expressly permitted by Kawader in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create, derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Kawader Service. Nor will you take any measures to interfere with or damage the Kawader Service. All rights not expressly granted by Kawader are reserved.
To use the Kawader Service, you must register as a user by providing your name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to Kawader and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Kawader Service. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you have to change your password and notify us immediately.
Account Terms & General Conditions
With anything illegal, or any violation of these terms we will cancel your service.
You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that Kawader will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Kawader cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as videos, files, data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your Kawader account (“CV video Content”). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Kawader will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- The person signing up for the Kawader Service is responsible for the account and is bound by these Terms of Service. If you sign up on behalf of your employer, your employer owns the account and is also bound by our Terms of Service.
- You may not use the Kawader service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws)
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Kawader
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Kawader or Kawader trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
- You understand that your CV , picture ,CV video Content), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove CV video Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Kawader customer, Kawader employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Kawader does not pre-screen CV video Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any CV video Content that is available via the Service
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Kawader employees and contractors may also be Kawader customers, although they may not use your confidential information.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Kawader retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, Kawader reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
- In the event of an ownership dispute over a Kawader account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner.
- You expressly understand and agree that Kawader shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Kawader or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Kawader partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Kawader does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Kawader does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and Kawader don’t apply if they conflict with these terms.
In addition to offering Free individuals Kawader video CV accounts, we offer Kawader companies Basic, Professional, and High Volume account tiers.. Features and prices are subject to change.
Term and Termination; Account Deletion
- You may cancel your account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Kawader’s response.
- Once cancellation is confirmed, all of your CV-CV video Content will be immediately and permanently deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Kawader service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Kawader may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
This Agreement begins on the date you first use the Kawader Service and continues as long as you have an account with us.
You may delete your account at any time. Basic accounts may be deleted from the Kawader Service if they remain inactive (i.e., the user fails to log in)
TERMINATION FOR BREACH
Kawader may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you submitted if Kawader determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would damage Kawader's reputation. If Kawader deletes your account for these reasons, you may not re-register for the Kawader Service. Kawader may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
EFFECT OF TERMINATION/ACCOUNT DELETION
Upon termination, all licenses granted by Kawader will terminate.. In the event of account deletion for any reason, your (company/cv) content may no longer be available. Kawader shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
Content video CV Restrictions
By uploading CV video content:
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Kawader service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Kawader account at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- Anything you upload remains yours and your responsibility. If you want to remove your content, just delete your account.
- All content you submit must also comply with Kawader’s Guideline, which are incorporated into this Agreement.
- Kawader has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Kawader Service.
- As between you and Kawader, you own the video content that you upload to Kawader. Kawader will not copy, transmit, or publicly display your video content without your express permission.
- You further grant permission to all companies of our platform to view your videos for their business purposes. Your videos has been sat as downloadable, the companies have the right to download a copy of your videos to their computers.
- For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to submit the content to Kawader and grant the licenses set forth above; (ii) Kawader will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; (iii) the content does not infringe any third party's rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and (iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kawader and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on the Kawader Service; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to Kawader violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
Kawader reserves the right to modify our Service. You are responsible for providing your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to Kawader. Kawader has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on the Kawader Service complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all users.
Kawader provides its Service on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. You therefore use the Kawader Service at your own risk. Kawader expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, Kawader makes no representations or warranties:
- That the Kawader Service will be permitted in your jurisdiction.
- That the Kawader Service will be uninterrupted or error-free,Concerning any content submitted by any member.
- That any content you submit will be made available on the Kawader Service or will be stored by Kawader.
- That the Kawader Service will meet your business or professional needs.
That Kawader will continue to support any particular feature of the Kawader Service; or
Concerning sites and resources outside of the Kawader Service, even if linked to from the Kawader Service.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law: (i) Kawader shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
Any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Kawader Service must be commenced in the. In any such action, Kawader and you irrevocably waive any right to a trial by jury.
INTERPRETATION; SEVERABILITY; WAIVER; REMEDIES
Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be severed from this Agreement. No failure or delay by Kawader in exercising any right hereunder will waive any further exercise of that right. Kawader's rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from Kawader electronically. Kawader may provide all such communications by email or by posting them on the Kawader Service. For support-related inquiries, you may contact us. Nothing herein shall limit Kawader's right to object to subpoenas, claims, or other demands.
This Agreement may not be modified except by a revised Terms of Service posted by Kawader on the Kawader Site or a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of Kawader. A revised Terms of Service will be effective as of the date it is posted on the Kawader Site.
This Agreement incorporates the following documents by reference:
- Copyright and DMCA Policy
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between Kawader and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same.